Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

[TRANS]090920CD DATA September issue – Jejung & Yuchun

Ir para baixo

[TRANS]090920CD DATA September issue – Jejung & Yuchun Empty [TRANS]090920CD DATA September issue – Jejung & Yuchun

Mensagem por yunho's wife Dom Set 20, 2009 4:36 pm

CD DATA September issue – Jejung & Yuchun

[TRANS]090920CD DATA September issue – Jejung & Yuchun Cddata16
- Can I ask more about the new single “COLORS”? How’s the demo of this song created?
JJ: at first, when we made our lastest album (The Secret Code), we already in process of making a track whose base is the arrangement of this song. However, when the arrangement was already completed, but the melody is not yet finished. Then at the end the whole concept of the album was decided and I had to say that it’s better not to put the song in the album at that time (since the song doesnt match the album concept). But then at Tokyo Dome, finally this song could be proceed properly and we tried to perform!
YC: The lyrics was done with help from HUB. HUB is one who also writes the lyrics for our most recent single “Tea for Two”, he’s a lyricist whom we put our respect on. The lyrics is written in a true grateful feeling. The lyrics of this song exactly speaks the things in our mind. It’s a chance for us to convey our love to all fans. This is a song whose lyrics speaks about love.
JJ: With the pretty smooth lyrics, we could express bight and hopeful feeling when we’re singing.
YC: I like the part “Even for one second, we’d like to stop all the tears in the world and turns them into smiles”
JJ: But I think if it’s only for 1 second, it’s really short! (suddenly laugh out loud). 1 second is just like when someone blows out a candle, 1 second is deinitely too short. It’s a little yearning.
Yuchun: Ha ha ha what’s with “yearning” it’s unconvenience to use, isn’t it? Please use more proper Japanese.

- Ha ha ha but alright I know what you mean it’s hard to laugh for only 1 second.

JJ: Yes, it’s like that….
YC: Yeah, as we become an adult, we learn how to laugh only on the surface, but not from the whole heart. It’s somehow painful.
JJ: Is it… it’s a way to represent the expression of heart… HUB is really a great guy. Brilliant! well understood.

- So this 1 second matter, is it the highlight of the song?
JJ: Personally for me, I rather ask you to feel the overall flow of the song and use your heart when listening to it.
YC: I like the first part. The very beginning when the harmony flows pretty high.

[TRANS]090920CD DATA September issue – Jejung & Yuchun Cddata17

- How was the singing parts decided?
YC: We just name it. It’s like… this part is better to be sung by Jejung, something like that.

- I heard that the jacket also fixes with the song.

YC: Yes. There is black-white version with our eyes closed, it means the night time, we’re sleeping. While the other one with our eyes opened, it means daytime.

- Jacket image seems to be significant in representing the song.

JJ: I think so.

- What is an impressive story of CD jacket experience you have?

YC: For me, it’s at the first album, I like the atmosphere when making for “Heart, Mind and Soul”. My face at that time I think was the best, right now, I’m already old (laughs)
JJ: ha ha ha Yuchun still looks hot even till now. I have to say it’s “Summer Dream” jacket making (that is the most impressive).
Junsu came towards our manager and said “Look at me, why they’re ugly?”
The manager tried to explain to him, “It’s because everyone has to jump that cause them to be not in a well-balanced, Junsu picture is definitely the most fabulous.” with that explanation, Junsu replied back “I know that… don’t blame me for not being ugly.” (laughs)

YC: ha ha ha it is really like that! Junsu is indeed interesting (laughs). But in “Choosey Lover” when my hair was too short, I don’t want to look like that anymore, it’s all because Junsu (laughs)
JJ: Another memory for me was at the jacket shoot taken for “My Destiny”. It had a very nice atmosphere. The impression of that time still remains in my mind.

- Okay, so for now how about if we hear some story about the PV?
YC: The story is about two people wandering on streets that has no colors.

- How’s the process of composing “SHELTER”?
JJ: I did the arrangements, I created it with help from Junsu’s melody configuration. The lyrics was written by Yuchun and HUB.
YC: It’s so different from Tohoshinki particular songs. It’s so fresh and cool! The type of Jejung’s musicality is really exposed in this song, the song has slightly dark impression, but the lyrics is totally in contrast.
JJ: The content of the lyrics is, “the world of mine, is a place where there is you.”

- Really manly.

YC: Yes. We’re aging to be adults now, so the song has to match the age too (laughs). The lyrics is about a love system. You don’t know me, but I love the feeling of your existence.
JJ: The impression which the man likes unilaterally. Would like to find out whether it’s you are my shelter. I don’t know whether it’s a little scary or not (laughs)
YC: it sounds sexy, dangerous. For this song, there’s no PV, but when we composed this song, Jejung managed to make a PV of it. Jejung really has a great sense, the PV was a little dark gloomy PV and it looks really stylish. It’s really a good work.

- Really. When you two are writing lyrics, how do you recall the inspiration?
YC: I wrote lyrics based on experience.
JJ: I’m thinking more to the song’s feeling.

- Yeah. In “wasurenaide” you can feel a lot of sensitivity side of Jejung, meanwhile for Yuchun’s “Kiss~”, the feeling is something a person can really feel in his/her ownself.

JJ: Indeed. People tends to call the song only “Kiss~” but do you know the complete title of the song?
YC: You forget?! I’m hurt (laughs). It’s not that the song is already too old… (tear

- I know! it’s “Kiss The Baby Sky!”

YC: Very good. So what kind of song is that?

- Huh? Isn’t it a song of dream? Trying to work hard on your dream… (trying to recall)

YC: Yes. It’s a very good song.
JJ: really really amazing one.

- I think you have been working really hard on Japanese

JJ: ha ha ha we had trouble in studying Japanese for the first time laughs). At that time we’re really not good in conversation.

The subject of title song Endlessly Sweet arises

- Oh yes, it’s difficult really. So next.. it’s the song which you both performed at Zepp Tokyo on September 20th

YC: We appeared as a unit in Sakazaki Konoseuke’s Odaiba Folk Village Deluxe live event, there were Fumiya Fujii, Kazufumi Miyazawa (THE BOOM), Tachibana Keita (W-inds), etc.
To have a live together with different usual members, we really received high response.
The distance of seats from stage was so comfortable for us to have a live and the atmosphere was good as well.
But unlike the usual, even in DOME when I wasn’t really familiar with the environment, I didn’t feel nervous at all to sing there. But for this event, I felt so much tension!
JJ: We sang “COLORS~”, this song is soft and comfortable which made me completely relax. Eventhough we’re still lack of practicing it.

- Ha ha ha you dare to keep on modest, amazing. I heard that you also participated in m-flo tribute album released on September 16th.

YC: Yes, yes. We sing “Been So Long”

- Why did you pick “Been So Long”?

YC: this is m-flo’s debut song, which is unlike our usual song. Wouldnt it be awesome to sing a different atmosphere song? But frankly, the recording was really difficult.
JJ: Tohoshinki never have a song that has so many rap parts in it. The part which LISA (m-flo female singer) sings, is really difficult to follow her key note. There are opinios that we might better to sing ‘LOT’ (T/N: another m-flo song, Love Or Truth), but ‘LOT’ has almost the same type of song Tohoshinki usually perform, so we consider “Been So Long” to have more fresh image.

- And on September 23rd, will be released a song from 5 members for Pinky CM “Endlessly Sweet”. But as for now it only can be downloaded from download service only.

JJ: yeah, it’s a very good song. The song will air a lot in TV in the mid of September.
YC: The title “Endlessly Sweet” really gives an impression that is a song about hope.

“Oh~ it was such fun. Eh, I laughed a lot during this interview, I’m good, but is it okay for an interview like this?” (laughs) – Yuchun

- Oh? for talking a lot?

“Was it an interview? Mmmm… speaking while am drinking really makes me feel relaxed. Oh no, it’s joke, joke” (laughs) – Yuchun

“Jenga is also fun, we play the games together as well. Oh? we can’t play it now? sorry sorry” – Jejung.

[TRANS]090920CD DATA September issue – Jejung & Yuchun Jenga1

[TRANS]090920CD DATA September issue – Jejung & Yuchun Jenga4

[TRANS]090920CD DATA September issue – Jejung & Yuchun Jenga7
yunho's wife
yunho's wife

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo