Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

[TRANS]090929 Jejung&Yuchun messages in Colors~Melody and Harmony~ CD bigeast version

Ir para baixo

[TRANS]090929 Jejung&Yuchun messages in Colors~Melody and Harmony~ CD bigeast version Empty [TRANS]090929 Jejung&Yuchun messages in Colors~Melody and Harmony~ CD bigeast version

Mensagem por yunho's wife Ter Set 29, 2009 4:05 pm

[TRANS]090929 Jejung&Yuchun messages in Colors~Melody and Harmony~ CD bigeast version 1254201645bigeast02b]

The two of us were working hard to create this single
Thanks for listening.
We have put our love and sweat in this music we both composed together
I hope the love feeling can be spread to everyone
As always, we ask for your warm support ^^

- Jejung

[TRANS]090929 Jejung&Yuchun messages in Colors~Melody and Harmony~ CD bigeast version 1254201645bigeast02

The two of us had been struggling hard these days ^^
We really enjoyed making the song that gives such fresh feeling like this
What is your impression towards the song?
My mind that is filled of thankfulness for everyone’s love,
to have a possibility of conveying the feeling in a moment like this really makes me glad
Thank you ^^;;

- Everyone’s Micky -

[TRANS]090929 Jejung&Yuchun messages in Colors~Melody and Harmony~ CD bigeast version Besyccolor

Jejung & Yuchun sing a beautiful harmony in a very impressive song ‘COLORS ~ Melody and Harmony ~’
Now, between their busy schedule, we took an attempt for some moment of these two men to have a mini-interview!
■ What was the thought you put in the song?

JJ: During our 4th live tour, we wanted to compose a song that is able to convey our “thank you” feeling from the heart.
YC: So far the existence of fans have been our strength, so for everyone we want to give a little giveback, that’s what I thought in my mind that time.

■ Your favorite part?
YC: This part “Melody and Harmony いつもそばにいてぼくにゆうきときぼうをくれたね~” (always beside you to give courage and hope)
JJ: La la la la~ part

■ If you could say something to the fans?
JJ: When you’re sad, when you’re dejected, just listen to this song so that you can laugh hard.
YC: When you’re lonely and exhausted, this song will give you a positive thinking mind.

■ A message to Bigeast, please!
YC: This is the first time the two of us doing duet, therefore please watching us with many support! Please listen a lot to ‘COLORS ~ Melody and Harmony ~’
JJ: I think ‘COLORS ~ Melody and Harmony ~’ really fits the autumn atmosphere. In this autumn season, we send ‘COLORS ~ Melody and Harmony ~’ so that everyone can smile while listening to it.

source: dnbn
trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress
yunho's wife
yunho's wife

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo