Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

[TRANS]090921 VIVI Magazine November Issue - Interview

Ir para baixo

[TRANS]090921 VIVI Magazine November Issue - Interview Empty [TRANS]090921 VIVI Magazine November Issue - Interview

Mensagem por yunho's wife Seg Set 21, 2009 4:26 pm

[TRANS]090921 VIVI Magazine November Issue - Interview N2287l

-Jejung-
Food you dislike: It used to be cow's tongue (recently, it seems like I can eat it)
Korean food specialty: Stew
Favourite color: Black
Favourite cologne: I don't use cologne
Hobby: I no longer have one. Currently finding one.
A sport you like: Skateboarding
The first Japanese word you learnt: Good morning
Sleeping habit: I only wear underwear.
What does Tohoshinki mean to you: It's where I belong.

Q. Which aspects of Yuchun do you like the most?
His sorrowful eyebrows when he closes his eyes. When he closes his eyes, his eyebrows gives off a sorrowful vibe, and I like his broad shoulders and collarbones. Also his thick lower lip.
Q. The similarities between you two are?
We have a lot of passion. It's true for the both of us, we're very humane. One thing that is very similar is that we get moved to the point of tears very easily.
Q. The style of clothes you would want a girl you like to wear?
VIVI's clothes are all very cute, if I were a girl, I'd want all of them. This all-in-one is especially cute.
Q. The type of girl you like is?
Someone with character. Compared to looks, character is more important. The kind that goes straight to my heart in one glance.
Q. What do you do during vacation?
I laze (laughs). I laze around when there's time to rest because we're usually too busy, so to get rid of the fatigue, I don't feel like doing anything.
Q. Please recommend a simple sentence in Korean that we can all use.
Sagija - "Let's go out." This is a sentence that is easy for Japanese people to enunciate, please use it when you are confessing to a Korean boy.
Q. A place in Korea that you would like to recommend?
COEX Mall. It's Korea's largest shopping mall. Although Myundong is very famous, but it's a place that is very similar to Tokyo's Shibuya, so I don't want to recommend it.
Q. Favourite posture in a girl?
The posture when a girl slants her legs as she sits. I like it when a girl sits and she slants her legs, it's beautiful.
Q. What's the difference between Korean and Japanese girls?
They dress up glamorously, but inside, they are very pure (referring to Japanese girls). I like that when they get something, they try very hard to show you their appreciation. However, because Korean girls are shy, they try to cover up these feelings.
Q. A word to the fans.

I love you.

- Yuchun -
Date of birth: 1986.06.04
Place of birth: Seoul
Height: 180
Weight: Around 65kg
Length of feet: 27.5cm
Features you have confidence in: Forehead
Blood type: O
Favourite food: Edamame (T/N: Japanese soy beans), grilled pork ribbes
Things you hate: Smelly food
Korean food specialty: Don't cook
Favourite colour: White
Favourite cologne: Benefit's Maybe Baby
Latest interest: Indulging in One Piece (T/N: Japanese anime)
The biggest headache is: That moment when I wake up in the morning.
Sports you like: Wakeboarding, basketball
The first Japanese word you learnt: Good morning
Japanese word you like recently: Butt-naked
Sleeping habit: Sleep naked (with underwear)
Belief: Natural make up
What does Tohoshinki mean to you: The other part of me.

Q. Which aspects of Jejung do you like the most?
Everything. His looks, character and talent, all of it is cool, he's perfect.
Q. The style of clothes you would want a girl you like to wear?
I don't have a particular style I like. Anything is fine, as long as she doesn't try to replicate someone else's image on purpose, as long as she dresses according to her own style, it wouldn't be disagreeable.
Q. The type of girl you like is?
A homey kind of girl. I don't have that much interest in beautiful girls. In comparison, I prefer the type that kind look after a house.
Q. What do you do during vacation?
I'll go and eat and go for drives with my younger brother Yoohwan, nothing special in particular.
Q. Please recommend a simple sentence in Korean that we can all use.
Pegopa - "I'm hungry." You can use this very often. Not bad, right?
Q. A place in Korea that you would like to recommend?
Shinsa-dong's Garosu-gil. There are many al fresco coffee houses. It's a really fashionable street. Although I haven't been there, I often hear my Korean friends mention it, so I really want to go.
Q. Favourite posture in a girl?
None.
Q. What's the difference between Korean and Japanese girls?
The gentle feeling when they say "take care". From the exterior, there isn't much of a difference, and I'm not sure about character wise either, but when Japanese girls say "take care", that gentle feeling they give off is really nice.
Q. A word to the fans.
Please beware of men.

============================================================

"COLORS ~ Melody and Harmony~" which was performed at their last stage of their 4th Live Tour, at the Tokyo Dome, will be released on 30th September. Different from Tohoshinki's usual style, don't miss out on the unique voices and harmonization from this duet! We asked a lot of questions about this duet that has been formed for the first time!

--What kind of feelings did you have as you sang?
JJ: When you're sitting in a car or train and you see the passing scenery from the window. The friendship and love you have. You didn't realise it, but you're surrounded by happiness. If listening to this song can give you this kind of feeling, that would be good.
YC: Just like the feeling the song gives off, even when you're busy, you can make time for a breather. I sang it with this thought in mind.
--How is it different from when it's the 5 of you?
JJ: It's lonely! When we harmonize there's only the two of us, so its nerve-wrecking. But because the filming time is short, so a lot of times, that's good.
YC: It became more natural. It didn't require acting or expressions, so there's no choice but to be myself.
JJ: It's true that it's natural with the two of us. When Yuchun laughs, I will follow along and laugh as well. But it wouldn't be good if I can't control my laughter (laughs).
--What kind of activities do you want to do in future?
JJ: I want to do Lives. The two of us can do Lives at smaller venues, I think it will be a different feeling if its the 5 of us.
YC: It's rare that it's just the two of us. So compared to dances, I want to do Lives where we perform our hit songs.
--"COLORS" is the theme song for Hello Kitty's 35th anniversary. Your impression of Hello Kitty is?
JJ: It feels like a lot of colours will appear, it's the same feeling as the song. No matter which is it, it can make people feel happy.
YC: Cute, and old (laughs)

IF...
--... you do something other than Tohoshinki?
Jejung/Yuchun band, composer and other freelance jobs.

--... you were a girl, which member would you want to date?
JJ: Based on looks it's Yuchun, but there are many annoying things about him.
YC: I don't want to date any of them.

--... you can get any wish fulfilled?
JJ: I want to laugh.
YC: I don't want others to fulfill it for me, I want to do it myself.

WHICH...
--... shower or bubble bath?
JJ: Shower more frequently.
YC: It depends.

--... normal jeans or skinny jeans
Both choose skinny jeans.

--... afraid of heat or cold?
JJ: Afraid of heat.
YC: I love the cold.

Source: [withtvxqforever]
Translation credits: mandasoh@tohosomnia.net
Shared by: tohosomnia.net