Gostaria de reagir a esta mensagem? Crie uma conta em poucos cliques ou inicie sessão para continuar.

[TRANS] 091004 Yunho Dad's Reply Mail - Thanking Chinese Fans For Their Support

Ir para baixo

[TRANS] 091004 Yunho Dad's Reply Mail - Thanking Chinese Fans For Their Support Empty [TRANS] 091004 Yunho Dad's Reply Mail - Thanking Chinese Fans For Their Support

Mensagem por yunho's wife Seg Out 05, 2009 3:09 pm

With the MIROTIC Concert in Shanghai and the Chuseok approaching, us, HB允浩家族 [T/N: Yunho's Chinese Fanclub], sent an email to Yunho's dad to wish him Happy Chuseok, to express our excitement and support towards Yunho's new drama "Heading to the Ground" and to tell him everything we did to support MIROTIC Concert in Shanghai. On October 1st, at 6 in the morning, we received his reply, the content goes as follows:

To HB允浩家族's staff and members
How are you doing these days?
I already received the email.
Thanks to everyone for your care and your love.

Yesterday was "Heading to the Ground"'s airing day.
Everyday, Yunho has almost no sleep at all, he's always earnestly shooting.
Even doing all the dangerous scenes.
He got hurt too, making people very worried.

HB允浩家族 is a site where all chinese fans go to see,
Where they give much love.
So even if the shooting is tiring, Yunho will still work harder.

Yunho is always doing his best,
Chinese fans are always giving him unlimited love and trust.
I'd like to thank you again!

I'm very thankful to Chinese fans for everything you've prepared for the MIROTIC Concert in Shanghai.
I hope the concert will be filled with success.
I hope HB允浩家族's staff and members are healthy.
I hope you'll support Yunho forever~

Everytime Yunho's dad replies us, he's always saying words of thankfulness to us Chinese fans, making us feel that Yunho and his dad are really caring and loving us Chinese fans. Although what we see and what we do can't be compared to what Korean and Japanese fans saw and did, they can still feel our love for them. This is why we treasure every moment we are with them, giving them support during the MIROTIC Concerts in Shanghai and Shenzhen. All the effort and perseverance Yunho had for his drama, we see it in our eyes and feel it in our hearts, please support and watch "Heading to the Ground"!

Source: hohobbs
Translation: Jaejoong^3^ @ OneTVXQ.com
Credits: OneTVXQ.com { One World. One Red Ocean. One TVXQ! }
yunho's wife
yunho's wife

Ir para o topo Ir para baixo

Ir para o topo